This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [UPDATED] GCC 3.4.0 20040114 + GCC 3.3.2 compile-time performance comparison on MICO project sources.
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: Karel Gardas <kgardas at objectsecurity dot com>,GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:46:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: [UPDATED] GCC 3.4.0 20040114 + GCC 3.3.2 compile-time performance comparison on MICO project sources.
- Organization: SUSE Labs
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Tuesday 20 January 2004 10:21, Karel Gardas wrote:
> I would also like to post bugreport to bugzilla, but I don't know how to
> attach preprocessed file there. Is it possible to add them after clicking
> on ``Commit'' button? Should I copy whole email table there, or is link to
> gcc mailing list enough? (I'm afraid about table re-formating in html,
> I don't have experience with it under Mozilla)
You can add attachments after commiting the bug. I suggest you add a
tarball of the preprocessed sources.
You don't have to put the whole table in the bug report. In fact, please
don't :-) A link to the message in the archives is enough.