This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [UPDATED] GCC 3.4.0 20040114 + GCC 3.3.2 compile-time performance comparison on MICO project sources.
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- To: "Karel Gardas" <kgardas at objectsecurity dot com>,"GCC Mailing List" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:31:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [UPDATED] GCC 3.4.0 20040114 + GCC 3.3.2 compile-time performance comparison on MICO project sources.
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Karel Gardas wrote:
> I would also like to post bugreport to bugzilla, but I don't know how
> to attach preprocessed file there. Is it possible to add them after
> clicking on ``Commit'' button?
Yes. Please, create a new bug report for *each* different regression. It's
easier for us to track and comment on them, since they're different bugs
> Should I copy whole email table there, or is
> link to gcc mailing list enough? (I'm afraid about table re-formating in
> I don't have experience with it under Mozilla)
For each bug, you can report the bugs that matter (and link to the mailing list
as a base reference for the discussion).