This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.5 integration branch proposal
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>, Scott Robert Ladd <coyote at coyotegulch dot com>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, Nick Burrett <nick at dsvr dot net>, Marc Espie <espie at quatramaran dot ens dot fr>, geoffk at apple dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:05:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.5 integration branch proposal
On Monday, January 19, 2004, at 12:38 PM, Robert Dewar wrote:
My goodness, I would not even *consider* asking a professional
(someone whose time is worth in the region of $1000 a day to a typical
company) to use this low end machine. So we sure have totally different
Yes, but the sad thing is that I suspect it is 50% slower or more on a
8 GHz machine as well, in fact, I wonder if it is worse than 50% slower.