This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Help with changing snapshot mechanism
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:18:01 -0800
- Subject: Help with changing snapshot mechanism
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com
The branch-creation checklist says:
Update maintainer-scripts/gcc_release on the mainline, where it says
"# For now snapshots come from the mainline.", to make snapshots
come from the branch instead.
That comment no longer appears in the gcc_release script. Does anyone
know what should be done to switch snapshots to the GCC 3.4 branch?