This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.4 regressions: are 2.95 regressions still actual
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- Cc: "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 11 Jan 2004 01:20:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: 3.4 regressions: are 2.95 regressions still actual
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <240f01c3d7d9$246093d0$34b82997@bagio>
"Giovanni Bajo" <email@example.com> writes:
| There have been some discussion about regressions from 2.95. Are they still
| actual? That is, do we consider regressions bugs that were not present in 2.95,
| but have been there for every 3.x release?
| Personally, I say that we should. Other people will surely disagree
| with this.
They certainly are regressions and should be treated as such. Whether
they should be targetted for 3.4.x is orthogonal.