This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
3.4 regressions: are 2.95 regressions still actual
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- To: "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 01:23:30 +0100
- Subject: 3.4 regressions: are 2.95 regressions still actual
There have been some discussion about regressions from 2.95. Are they still
actual? That is, do we consider regressions bugs that were not present in 2.95,
but have been there for every 3.x release?
Personally, I say that we should. Other people will surely disagree with this.
Is there an official position about this? We would really like to see the
official release criteria for 3.4 to sort out this and other doubts.