This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: less dwarf2 debug info stored in .o on ia64
- From: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- To: Rens Sankar <rens dot sankar at wipro dot com>
- Cc: gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:47:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: less dwarf2 debug info stored in .o on ia64
- References: <3FFBA452.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 6, 2004, at 10:16 PM, Rens Sankar wrote:
When I declared instances of these missing structures in the .c file,
the information came to the .o file.
Is this a problem with gcc in getting the debug information in dwarf2
dwarf2 debug info generator prunes unused types to reduce debug info
Though, I do not understand why you're seeing different results on i386