This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] [RFC] loop versioning
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- Cc: Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:05:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] [RFC] loop versioning
- References: <FC5D4C7C-3FEE-11D8-B196-000393A91CAA@apple.com>
On Jan 5, 2004, at 18:21, Devang Patel wrote:
I'd like to receive feedback about the loop versioning transformation
I am implementing. This is work in progress. Right now it does not
work over SSA and I'm working on it. I just ported it for LNO sources
and I haven't tested it in new environment. Two top things in my todo
list are 1) make it work over SSA 2) use walk_tree. I am more
in feedback about cfg manipulating code, because this is a new
2003-01-05 Devang Patel <email@example.com>
* tree-lv.h: New file.
* tree-lv.c: New file.
* Makefile.in (OBJS-common): Add tree-lv.o.
(tree-lv.o): New rule.
* tree-cfg.c (create_bb): Make externally visible.
* tree-flow.h (create_bb): New extern decl.
To copy any basic block, I would use tree_duplicate_bb unless you really
need something different as you are duplicating a large amount of code
is already written.