This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] [RFC] loop versioning
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 22:35:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] [RFC] loop versioning
- References: <FC5D4C7C-3FEE-11D8-B196-000393A91CAA@apple.com>
On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 06:21:07PM -0800, Devang Patel wrote:
> Two top things in my todo list are ... (2) use walk_tree.
Anyway, you should know that there are already routines to copy
statements and blocks. So all of this code looks redundant.