This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Building gcc for SunOS5.6
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: "Sanjiv Gupta" <skg at cradle dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:13:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: Building gcc for SunOS5.6
- References: <CPEBIFIFLKPINAADLBJHMENECKAA.email@example.com>
> I am getting problems building gcc (CVS snap) on SunOS5.6 using
> the installed gcc 2.95.3.
Could you elaborate? What are exactly the problems?
> Can I build the same on SunOS5.7 which have gcc 3.3.x installed
> as --target=sparc-sun-solaris2.6?
Probably no, unless you can fool the compiler into thinking that it sees the
Solaris 2.6 headers and libraries.