This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] vdefs question (to make vectorizer pass verify ssa)
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 11:06:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] vdefs question (to make vectorizer pass verify ssa)
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <email@example.com>, Diego Novillo
>I'd prefer if you emitted the PLUS_EXPR with the pointer as the first
>operand. It's an unwritten convention, but I believe a call to fold()
>will switch it around for you.
Then let's make it a written convention.
We definitely need a set of 'canonical form rules' for tree nodes.