This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C compiler for Win 95/98
- From: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- To: stl at caltech dot edu
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, admin2 at paget dot staffs dot sch dot uk
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 13:26:28 +0700
- Subject: Re: C compiler for Win 95/98
- References: <20040105180305.AF07F26AD0B@water-ox.its.caltech.edu>
Stephan T. Lavavej wrote:
I have been working on packaging an "unzip and run" distribution of MinGW;
I'm currently waiting on Boost 1.31.0 to release my next distribution.
MinGW's own installation process is pretty easy, though.
Note also that the public versions of GNAT always contain a C compiler,
and are packaged up as install shields for Windows/NT that are very easy