This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Future of gccbug
On 03-11-07 14:28:53, Daniel Berlin wrote:
[ BIG snip}
| Um, can you guys please notify me when things about Bugzilla annoy you?
| Even if I don't do something immediately, I do keep track of input and
| whatnot when making changes to it, and determining what way things
| should work.
=== End quoted text ===
OK, you asked for it! :)
Having mail coming from bugzilla, requiring replies to bugzilla, on
+any+ other list makes replying properly a pain. A couple of days ago I
sent a bunch of stuff to gcc-bugs thinking it would get to bugzilla and
didn't realize it until hours later. End result was that the stuff got
to bugzilla out-of order and late and showed up on gcc-bugs +twice+,
once for the original submissions and again for the re-submissions to
bugzilla.
I find the mail and WWW interfaces +both+ useful, but it would be nicer
if bugzilla mail +visibly+ came from bugzilla.
Hope this helps,
== Buz :)
--
Buz Cory of BuzCo Systems -- New York NY USA http://BuzCo.nyct.net
<gnat-dev@BuzCo.nyct.net> (Buz as GNAT Programmer)
write to <helpdesk@BuzCo.nyct.net> for FREE help with:
Installing/Configuring Linux
Getting started with the Ada Programming Language.
Friends don't let friends do DOS; Linux to the rescue!
Ada 95 is here! Why use an archaic, bug-prone language?