This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Apple's -fast option for gcc
- From: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:53:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: Apple's -fast option for gcc
On Tuesday, September 16, 2003, at 02:34 PM, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
Bradley Lucier <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
what are the relations between the two, and -fno-strict-aliasing?