This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question about inline asm
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: Marcos Lois Bermúdez <marcos dot lois at securez dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 16:43:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: Question about inline asm
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Marcos Lois Bermúdez wrote:
I use m68k targe, i also wnat to know i what file i can see the
indentifiers that can i put in the asm instruction, for example in x86,
the r mean a register, a the eax register, etc...
See the documentation, e.g.
This documentation isn't always maintained as well as it should be. The
gcc sources are a better place to look for info.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com