This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: building cross gcc-3.3 on i686 for target i586
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: Agri <agri at desnol dot ru>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 16:39:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: building cross gcc-3.3 on i686 for target i586
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
what can i do? How can i build glibc for i586 if i can't build
This is tricky, as you have to build both at the same time essentially.
There is good info about one way to do this at
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com