This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Gunther Nikl <gni at gecko dot de>, Peter Barada <peter at baradas dot org>
- Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 23:49:49 +0200
- Subject: m68k: attribute((interrupt_handler))
- Organization: Develer S.r.l.
following last week's discussion on the gcc-patches ml,
I'm going resubmit the patch with the 'interrupt'
attribute renamed to 'interrupt_handler' to avoid
clashing with the already existing attribute that has
been in use for several years on the Amiga.
I've announced the change in some places and got no
complaints at all, therefore we can safely assume
nobody is relying on the current behavior.
Of course I will also update the documentation soon
after committing the patch.
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html