This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: Fix libjava parallel make problems
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
- Cc: GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Aug 2003 15:50:04 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch: Fix libjava parallel make problems
- References: <6596Y93XT2ZTROLMYVPLZWC854LF2W.3f4e710b@p733>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Mohan" == Mohan Embar <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Mohan> After applying the patch, the problem doesn't manifest
Mohan> itself anymore, the build succeeds and I am able to run some
Mohan> simple tests.
Mohan> +all_java_class_files = $(all_java_source_files:.java=.class)
Mohan> +$(all_java_class_files): libgcj-@gcc_version@.jar
Please add a comment before the definition of all_java_class_files
explaining the logic. We used to have code like this in the Makefile,
and occasionally people became confused and would ask about it, since
it is backward from what one would expect.
With that comment, this is ok. Thanks.