Re: Help wanted from target maintainers re: fixincludes/fixproto

Joe Buck wrote:
On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 04:55:45PM -0400, Andrew Pinski wrote:

i?86-*-uwin*

I thought we got rid of uwin target support?

We got rid of uwin host support (because if you ran "make bootstrap" you
would get a binary that is not legal to distribute) but left it in as a target. So one can still build a cross-compiler with a uwin target.
Hmmm. fixproto is not (normally) run unless build=host. Unfortunately, that leaves an ordinary cross-compiler to uwin (build=host!=target=uwin) as a case which runs fixproto. Is it safe to disable fixproto in this case? (Do you know?) If not, can I disable it anyway? ;-)

--Nathanael