Re: Virus rejects on bug-gcc and help-gcc

Richard Kenner wrote:

I am getting hundreds of these per day. Is there any way to stop them or
have those lists gotten useless to subscribe to?

As best I can tell, this is a forged header. I am also getting 100s per day for the past few days and
a significant percentage of them look like they are from myself. Combine that with "helpful"
systems that don't check forgeries but do tell me they think they are getting mail from me
with a virus and a healthy dose of spam and 95+% of what I have gotten the past few days is
trash.

I don't think this is just a gcc list problem. Just a (*&&^%^ net issue. I sure don't use
Outlook Express like the headers say. :)

--joel