This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type
- From: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- To: skaller at ozemail dot com dot au
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:57:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type
On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 02:22 PM, skaller wrote:
On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 23:21, Fergus Henderson wrote:
The warning text appears to have been changed.
The new warning is
warning ("invalid access to non-static data member `%D' of NULL
warning ("(perhaps the `offsetof' macro was used
I think the warning can be disabled using `-Wno-invalid-offsetof'.
OK, can someone check please? I only have gcc 3.2.2, and the
option appears not available there:
I added this option three months ago. It will appear in 3.4.