This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type
- From: skaller <skaller at ozemail dot com dot au>
- To: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 14 Aug 2003 17:03:11 +1000
- Subject: Re: invalid offsetof from non-POD type
- References: <6083FD37-CDC8-11D7-9D31-000393B2ABA2@apple.com>
- Reply-to: skaller at ozemail dot com dot au
On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 05:57, Matt Austern wrote:
> >> I think the warning can be disabled using `-Wno-invalid-offsetof'.
> > OK, can someone check please? I only have gcc 3.2.2, and the
> > option appears not available there:
> I added this option three months ago. It will appear in 3.4.