Re: [tree-ssa] Problems building fortran (gmp) with latest cvs-version

I believe there was a discussion about getting rid of gmp for gfortran at one point, since gcc already has similar functionality in it's source tree.
It's the frontend that depends on gmp not the executable generated, thus the internal dependencies could be tracked and replaced.
Will have a short look.

/ Lars Segerlund.