This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: PR fortran/9038, a regression in 3.3/3.4 with respect to 3.2.


Toon Moene wrote:-

> Now what I want to accomplish is to teach cc1 the same.  In fact, it 
> would only be necessary to teach cc1 if -E is specified, but it probably 
> won't hurt to simply prevent passing -ffixed-form and 
> -ffixed-line-length-<blah> downwards to other option processors.
> 
> Hope this explanation helps,

Yeah, sorry, I didn't realise toplev.c wanted to jump in too.

What I mentioned in the other mail should work.  Whatever your original
c-opts.c patch was  probably just needs one extra line:

	case OPT_ffixed:
+	result = -1;
	break;
	
Neil.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]