This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: PR fortran/9038, a regression in 3.3/3.4 with respect to 3.2.


Neil Booth wrote:
Toon Moene wrote:-

OK, that means that I have to go with your original suggestion; unfortunately, that one wasn't exactly clear to me - what function do I have to supply (and where ?) and what should it do ?

I wrote a big comment in c-opts.c explaining how to add an option.
There are plenty of examples, too 8-)
OK, do you mean I just have to "fake" -ffixed-line-length-<blah> being a "Only C" option ? How does this cope with the fact that <blah> might be a number or "none" ?

--
Toon Moene - mailto:toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]