This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: attribute "unpadded"
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:34:13 -0000
- Subject: Re: RFC: attribute "unpadded"
Is this something that will be in addition to, or in replacement of, the
make-check abi work for libstdc++ and the thoughts to make the vlad
cosistency checks work again?
This is a separate project. It does nothing to check the library ABI
(except for the libsupc++ required by the ABI document) and uses rather
different techniques from anything in the current GCC testsuite.
I will make a more detailed announcement later, when we are nearer to