Re: RFC: attribute "unpadded"

> > Can you specify for the record what you are talking about here?
>
> We are under contract to deliver a C++ ABI testsuite that we believe will
> be very comprehensive.  We anticipate completing the work by the end of
> FY2002.  We anticipate that the results of the testsuite will be available
> to GCC developers.

That's nice to know, thanks. I was previously unaware of this effort.

Is this something that will be in addition to, or in replacement of, the
make-check abi work for libstdc++ and the thoughts to make the vlad
cosistency checks work again?

There seem to be other people working on this. If there is a specific
plan, then perhaps it could be less work for everyone.

-benjamin