This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.2 on Solaris 8 (libgcc_s.so problem)
- From: Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- To: Rupert Wood <rup at kanat dot pair dot com>
- Cc: Robert Schiele <rschiele at uni-mannheim dot de>, Anthony Feick <afeick at hotmail dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, jakub at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 20 Aug 2002 16:39:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.2 on Solaris 8 (libgcc_s.so problem)
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
Rupert Wood <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> It's broken in the --disable-multilib case. It installs the 32-bit library
> into sparcv9 and nothing into lib.
> This came up on the gcc-help list a while back; sorry, I'd assumed a bug
> had been filed. I had a quick look at mklibgcc at the time but I was
> in over my head and too busy to chase it very far.
This is a known problem: PR target/6668, but unfortunately still not fixed.