This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: trouble building gcc-3.2 --target=m68k-linux from scratch
- From: Peter Barada <pbarada at mail dot wm dot sps dot mot dot com>
- To: rz at linux-m68k dot org
- Cc: Peter dot Barada at Motorola dot com, crossgcc at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Peter dot Barada at Motorola dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:27:46 -0400
- Subject: Re: trouble building gcc-3.2 --target=m68k-linux from scratch
- References: <200208191724.g7JHOoS19048@hyper.wm.sps.mot.com> <20020820093012.B209@linux-m68k.org>
>why that?? Try current 2.4 or maybe late 2.5
Its what I have, and it seems to work for ColdFire v4e (so far).
Why the patches? How can these patches get back into the FSF tree so
I don't need a crystal ball to get a working build when gcc-3.2.1 or
gcc-3.3 comes out?
>Btw why is unwind-dw2 compiled at all for platforms that do sjlj
Since I'm just building a C compiler why is exception handling getting
built at all?
Peter Barada Peter.Barada@motorola.com
Wizard 781-852-2768 (direct)
WaveMark Solutions(wholly owned by Motorola) 781-270-0193 (fax)