This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc 3.2 on Solaris 8 (libgcc_s.so problem)
- From: Rupert Wood <rup at kanat dot pair dot com>
- To: Robert Schiele <rschiele at uni-mannheim dot de>
- Cc: Anthony Feick <afeick at hotmail dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:28:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc 3.2 on Solaris 8 (libgcc_s.so problem)
Robert Schiele wrote:
> > GCC 3.2 on sparc Solaris 8 doesn't install libgcc_s.so.
> Hmm, strange. It works for me.
It's broken in the --disable-multilib case. It installs the 32-bit library
into sparcv9 and nothing into lib.
This came up on the gcc-help list a while back; sorry, I'd assumed a bug
had been filed. I had a quick look at mklibgcc at the time but I was
in over my head and too busy to chase it very far.