This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to debug/dump g77's tree node?
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jiang Alan <whjiang_cn at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 14 Aug 2002 08:01:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: How to debug/dump g77's tree node?
- References: <F5kVPkmoerOvHHxaZUq000094d8@hotmail.com>
On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 02:02, Jiang Alan wrote:
> Now I want to do some work on g77, however, the dump funcion dump_node
> is missing in g77. How can I get the corresponding tree representation for
> a fortran 77 program?
You can't. Fortran functions are not represented as trees.