How to debug/dump g77's tree node?

When I debug gcc's source code, I can use the dump_node function in gcc/c-dump.c file to get the tree representation when finish_function is called. Now I want to do some work on g77, however, the dump funcion dump_node is missing in g77. How can I get the corresponding tree representation for a fortran 77 program?

Can anyone help me with the debug utilities of g77 ?

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.microsoft.com/cn