This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to debug/dump g77's tree node?
- From: "Jiang Alan" <whjiang_cn at hotmail dot com>
- To: dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:01:42 +0800
- Subject: Re: How to debug/dump g77's tree node?
From: Diego Novillo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: Jiang Alan <email@example.com>
CC: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Subject: Re: How to debug/dump g77's tree node?
Date: 14 Aug 2002 08:01:42 -0400
On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 02:02, Jiang Alan wrote:
> Now I want to do some work on g77, however, the dump funcion
> is missing in g77. How can I get the corresponding tree representation
Then how is it represented and how can I dump/debug it? Anyway, I find some
code in f/ subdirectory about tree, however, I don't understand its
> a fortran 77 program?
You can't. Fortran functions are not represented as trees.
与联机的朋友进行交流，请使用 MSN Messenger: