Re: Bugzilla: Go! (was: Status of Bugzilla?)

On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 02:21:08AM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>On Sat, 30 Mar 2002, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>>That still holds.  Daniel, how do you want to proceed?  (For access and
>>technical details I suggest to take these to overseers@gcc.gnu.org,
>>where all root folks of gcc.gnu.org (including myself) are present.)
>
>Did any of the other projects on the machine that were also considering
>Bugzilla (e.g.  GDB) also decide to switch to Bugzilla?

I believe that gdb was waiting to see what would happen with gcc.

I don't have a lot of time these days but I'll offer whatever assistance
I can to get bugzilla working on gcc.gnu.org.  I hope that we can do
this while keeping in mind that this would be useful for gdb and all of
the other projects at sources.redhat.com, too.

cgf