Bugzilla: Go! (was: Status of Bugzilla?)

On Sat, 9 Feb 2002, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>> See if anybody in power (SC) wants to veto it.
> I will take care of informing the SC

I did that (back than, but there have been delays due to Dan's exam):

The SC has no objections and RMS explicitly agreed that we switch to
Bugzilla for GCC.

(And thanks to Daniel and Craig for providing background material!)

> Given this feedback and Daniel's committment, I'm willing to approve all
> web-related changes and also help from the gcc.gnu.org machine-side.

That still holds. Daniel, how do you want to proceed?  (For access and
technical details I suggest to take these to overseers@gcc.gnu.org, where
all root folks of gcc.gnu.org (including myself) are present.)

Gerald