Re: RCS tags in ada source files

Stan said

<<Death to RCS tags!  They're either inaccurate or incomplete; the
former if my CVS import touches them, because the master version
info is overwritten, or the latter, if CVS leaves them alone,
because I don't have info on what "1.72" is supposed to mean in
a repository that I can't access.  Just delete the lot of 'em.

hmmm, I see the point, perhaps we can add this to out automatic
tree synchronizing procedurers.