Re: RCS tags in ada source files

I would certainly prefer to use -kb. Every non-critical difference we make
between the ACT tree and the GCC tree makes it harder to keep things
syncrhonized. I am really trying to get to the point where the two trees
are kept very closely synchronized (they obviously can't be identical, since
the ACT tree can't absorb changes to the public tree without first doing
full QA and regression testing etc).