Re: RCS tags in ada source files

<<Kill em.  Of course, they're likely to come back with
the next bulk merge from ACT.

Well not necessarily if everyone agrees that these are annoying rubbisj, we
can certainly figure out how to avoid them. And hopefully we will get away
from these bulk merges and get to the point where the trees are kept
synchronized.

We are making *very* good progress on the basic realiability of GNAT 5
at this stage, the builds on Solaris  and on GNU/Linux x86 are close to
perfect (at least as good as some of the 2.8.1 GNAT ports).