Re: GCC to open the C++ demangle API?

    This is not a good situation.  The FSF took Berkeley's YACC and GPL'ed
    it[*].

I think you are mistaken.  We have never done anything with BYACC as
far as I know.

    [*] to the displeasure of Robert Corbett, the Byacc author.

I don't believe this either.  We used some of his code once,
and he gave us his explicit cooperation with that.