Re: another bootstrap failure on sparc-sun-solaris28 in cp/xref.o

Neil Booth writes:

> Rainer Orth wrote:-
>
> > your patch identified below causes a bootstrap failure on
> > sparc-sun-solaris2.8.
>
> OK.  Could you try the latest?  If that doesn't work, I'm stumped, so
> I'll have to back everything out.  FWIW the regression tester hasn't
> complained to me, either.

With this patch

2001-09-26  Neil Booth  <neil@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>

        * cpphash.h (struct cpp_pool): Remove locks and locked.

at the head of gcc/ChangeLog, bootstrap went past the make compare stage.
With the previous one

2001-09-26  Neil Booth  <neil@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>

        * cpphash.h (struct _cpp_buff, _cpp_get_buff, _cpp_release_buff,
        _cpp_extend_buff, _cpp_free_buff): New.

it was still broken yesterday night.

> Your diff shows #pragma ident lines to be different.  But they look
> identical to me.  How are they different?

There's a trailing blank on the second lines.

	Rainer

Rainer Orth, Faculty of Technology, Bielefeld University

Email: ro@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE