Re: another bootstrap failure on sparc-sun-solaris28 in cp/xref.o

Rainer Orth wrote:-

> your patch identified below causes a bootstrap failure on
> sparc-sun-solaris2.8.

OK.  Could you try the latest?  If that doesn't work, I'm stumped, so
I'll have to back everything out.  FWIW the regression tester hasn't
complained to me, either.

> I've included the diff between dependence.i from the successful and failed
> builds below.

Your diff shows #pragma ident lines to be different.  But they look
identical to me.  How are they different?

I have no chance of debugging that scary mess of a macro expansion at
the bottom unless I can reproduce it :-(.

Neil.