This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
another bootstrap failure on sparc-sun-solaris28 in cp/xref.o
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: another bootstrap failure on sparc-sun-solaris28 in cp/xref.o
- From: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:02:42 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
I'm getting a lot of strange bootstrap failures on sparc today. This one has the
../../gcc/cp/xref.c: In function `GNU_xref_member':
../../gcc/cp/xref.c:599: parse error before "value"
../../gcc/cp/xref.c:602: parse error before "confg"
This is building stage2 with the stage1 compiler with make -j 12 bootstrap after
a generic configure.
The code in question is indeed nonsense, see lines 9125-9126 of
It has something to do with the macro exansion of
if (TREE_CODE (fld) == FUNCTION_DECL && DECL_CONST_MEMFUNC_P(fld))
confg = 1;