This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New register allocator branch created
- To: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- Subject: Re: New register allocator branch created
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:44:36 -0500 (EST)
- cc: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>, Daniel Berlin <dberlin at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
> Dan, results for Fortran will have to wait a bit, as I'm installing an
> ISDN connection right now :-)
You can get estimates on fortran by looking at Brigg's thesis. He wrote
his allocator for a fortran compiler, IIRC.