Re: Need graph coloring code

   I am no patent attorney, but it appears to me that
   IBM could only patent a specific way to use of graph coloring
   for register allocation, not the very idea to use graph coloring for it.

   Otherwise, T.J. Watson would probably have patented
   the use of machines to do business :)

								Igor

--
   Igor Markov         (734) 936-7829       EECS 2211
   http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~imarkov