This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Updates to ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/infrastructure/
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: Updates to ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/infrastructure/
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:40:12 -0700
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org
> How about the following changes to that directory?
> o Remove "README". It's obsolete.
Instead, remove the stuff that is obsolete and add new stuff. For example
a pointer to the bzip site :-)
> o Probably also remove "gperf-2.7-19981006.pat"?
Has there been a gperf release made with the changes that are in that
patch? If so, a pointer to it in the README would probably be good.
> Also libg++ probably should move out of intrastructure, is it isn't infra-
> structure for GCC.
Similarly, is there somewhere else to get libg++ these days? If so, a
pointer in the README should be added since folks are used to getting it