This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Precompiled headers (or other speed ups)
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Subject: Re: Precompiled headers (or other speed ups)
- From: Adrien Hernot <amh at BSD-Dk dot dk>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 09:39:44 +0100
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20010108214448B.amp@tiny> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 08:59:58PM -0800, Geoff Keating wrote:
> Yes, I'm actively working on precompiled headers. They've been
> delayed a bit to allow for the GCC 3.0 release to get out the door,
> but they should be in 3.1.
I am very interested in looking at what you did so far.
Is there any pointer to documentation, code ?