This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Precompiled headers (or other speed ups)
- To: amep at softhome dot net
- Subject: Re: Precompiled headers (or other speed ups)
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: 08 Jan 2001 20:59:58 -0800
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20010108214448B.amp@tiny>
> I was wondering if there is anyone actively working on precompiled
> headers (my program is a good candidate for this) or something else to
> speed up the compilation? If so, I'd love help out by testing or doing
> anything else I can?
Yes, I'm actively working on precompiled headers. They've been
delayed a bit to allow for the GCC 3.0 release to get out the door,
but they should be in 3.1.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>