Re: New ABI EH (was Re: C++ PATCH: Switch to the new ABI)

    Jim> In article <20001120105336O.mitchell@codesourcery.com> you
    Jim> write:
    >> Perhaps.  I take it that Red Hat is not planning on
    >> contributing any IA64 EH C++ stuff?  (I thought that you guys
    >> might be doing this as part of your IA64 work; if you're not,
    >> then it would be helpful to know that.)

    Jim> We are implementing everything in the IA-64 ABI, which is
    Jim> defined by the IA-64 psABI and the SCRA.  We are not
    Jim> implementing anything in the IA-64 C++ ABI.

Thank you for that information.  That's very helpful.

It's possible that we'll have some resources in that area, or that a
volunteer could be found.  I was (mistakenly) under the impression
those bits were coming; now I am better informed.

Thanks,