This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Removal of V2 code
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Subject: Re: Removal of V2 code
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:59:00 -0800
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <10011202154.AA07036@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Kenner <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Richard> One would hope they'd have the same policy: a released
Richard> version of a tool can only depend on a released version
Richard> of GCC.
Again, I don't think we're talking about a situation like that -- but
I agree with your suggested policy.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com