This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Final removal of mudflap
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 13:14:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Final removal of mudflap
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <526C28DD dot 5040409 at redhat dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310262107460 dot 31613 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <526EABC8 dot 2000800 at redhat dot com>
On Oct 28, 2013, at 11:24 AM, Jeff Law <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 10/26/13 15:08, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>> As far as I can see, the commit left empty libmudflap directories around
>> rather than removing them (SVN, unlike git, allows empty directories to be
>> represented in the repository).
> I'll check out an SVN tree and remove the empty directory.
No time like the present, I removed it. I did a bootstrap on linux to try and ensure no fallout.